10% OFF ON ALL DELIVERY ORDERS OVER £20
15% OFF ON ALL COLLECTION ORDERS OVER £20
Free 1.25 L Pepsi max on all online orders over £20
Shop Opens in
If you like to pre order, please write your Collection Time in the Message Box
|10% OFF ON ALL DELIVERY ORDERS OVER £20|
15% OFF ON ALL COLLECTION ORDERS OVER £20
This website and related applications are intellectual property of Just Order Online Limited licensed to the restaurants and takeaways in the UK. This website and related applications are custom built following the instructions from the Restaurant management. Any content, image and functions on the website and related applications do not represent the viewpoints of Just Order Online Limited. Just Order Online Limited acts on behalf of the restaurant as their contracted Technology partner and Marketing agency. Just Order Online Limited provides services following the instructions from the restaurant.
'Cloud Restaurants' or simply website are online restaurant website systems built using the JOOPIUM platform.
'Restaurant' is the legal entity and management that manages a restaurant that represents a particular Cloud Restaurant.
'Resellers' are users who register as resellers in the JOOPIUM platform to build Cloud Restaurants.
'Users' are people who view Cloud Restaurants online, order food, book tables, and purchase vouchers.
'Just Order Online Limited' is the company that owns and manages the JOOPIUM platform and all kinds of applications built using it.
2. If you face any difficulties in using the website, you may contact the business through the information on the Contact Us page.
3. Our system allows you to complete an order by completing the payment options. We consider this event as a purchase. If you do not get a feedback on the website from the restaurant or takeaway terminal with the delivery time within 10 minutes, you should call the business immediately to ensure your order is being processed.
4. ’Purchase’ through this website cannot be canceled.
5. The Restaurant management of the business reserves the full rights to take decisions if a refund is requested.
6. This website and related applications are copyright protected. Do not copy, print or steal any materials on this website. Just Order Online Limited reserves the full rights of intellectual property and software source code of this website.
7. The restaurant and its technology partner Just Order Online Limited does not guarantee the availability of this website and its features as it depends on other vendors such as server providers, payment gateways and Internet Service Providers.
8. Every care has been taken in ensuring the security of this website. However, the service provider Just Order Online Limited or the respective Restaurant are not responsible for the data transfer between client and server.
9. Usage of this website is restricted to only Genuine Customers. You should not use this website for test purposes by placing fake orders. We consider this as a breach of website usage policy.
10. Use of any automated applications, scripts, snippets or viruses on this website is against the law and our terms and conditions.
11. Even though provisions to communicate specific requests are provided, Please do not use this website if you have any food allergy. The Restaurant can give you precise service if you order over the phone with specific requests.
12. You should be 18 years or older to use this website. Any purchase of beverages through the website is subjected to age verification.The restaurant reserves the right to refuse service.
14. Although the restaurant aims to deliver your food in 45 minutes, this may vary due to weather conditions and complexity of dishes, as the restaurant prepares them freshly. You should contact the restaurant directly for delivery updates.
15.We do not store your Credit/Debit card details on this website.
16.We use Restaurant's choice of reputed Payment gateways to process Online card payments. We do not store or process any payments within this website. While entering your card details, you are communicating directly with the Payment Gateway Provider on a secured connection (SSL). For everyone’s safety SSL of higher encryption has been enabled on this website.
17. The information collected from you is used for providing business service, promotional information, and displaying custom content for you. The restaurant and Just Order Online Limited may contact you to share updates about your orders, bookings, voucher sales and promotions. You may opt out from this any time using the online facilities provided.
18.We may share your information with selected third parties such as
Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for providing service. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. Government Law enforcement agencies to ensure safety and fraud prevention.
19.The transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We have secured the website and related applications with the best possible services and practices. However we cannot guarantee the security of your data and any transmission is at your own risk.
20.Just Order Online Limited acts on behalf of the restaurant as their selected technology provider and marketing agency. Hence Just Order Online Limited will not contact you on its own with their service or products. Just Order Online Limited will contact you only on behalf of the restaurant. If you wish to delete your personal data we collected and not to be contacted, please contact the restaurant or Just Order Online Limited directly.
22. If you require to contact our Data Protection Officer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Our service is subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that our Site, Applications and services will always be available or uninterrupted.
24. Changes to order, Cancellations and Refunds are decided by the Restaurant. Just Order Online Limited may act on behalf of the restaurant to execute their decisions. The decision of the restaurant is final.
25.If an order is canceled or refunded after payment is made, your fund may not be available for a few days. The restaurant or Just Order Online Limited have no control over this process. If a refund is made, you will receive an Email confirmation of the refund from our Payment Gateway and you should contact your bank with this Email reference if you have any queries regarding this.
26. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
27. Our website and application may have redirections to third party sites. If you have clicked and redirected from website and application to third party sites, please be aware that we will not be responsible for their actions.
28. The information on the website and applications are controlled by the Restaurant and its staff. It is the responsibility of the restaurant to make sure that the information displayed in this website and related application is accurate. Just Order Online Limited will not be liable for any loss of money, profits, sales, revenue,data and business opportunities caused by the operation of the website and related applications.
29. The information on the website and applications are controlled by the Restaurant and its staff. This information may change any time without notice. Just Order Online Limited does not promise it to be accurate, complete and uptodate. The Restaurant must make sure the right information is displayed.
30. Just Order Online Limited reserves the right to block users if they have breached our terms and conditions.